The following points will be valid for all Worlds listed at iZariam.
If you are in doubt of any of the points below or have been banned, please contact your GameOperators.
Note that complaints and inquires regarding particular accounts will only be disclosed to their owners for privacy reasons.
Each player is allowed to control no more then a single account per World (Server).
If two or more accounts are usually, occasionally, or permanently being played from the same network a GameOperator must be notified, without exception. In these cases the accounts will not be able to have fleet contact while on the same connection.
II. Account Sharing
Each account is entitled to be played by a single player at a time, account sitting being the only exception.
Account Sitting is allowed:
Account sitting entitles a given player to have his account watched over under the following regulations:
- A GameOperator must be informed before the sitting takes place, for example by IRC or opening a ticket.
- # No troop movements are allowed while the account is being sat unless an attack that may raid or crash the account is incoming, in which case you may save your troop(s) by deploying or transporting to a city owned by the account being sat. You may not ninja an incoming attack in cases where you would need to move troops for it.
- An account may only be sat for a maximum period of 12 continuous hours (GameOperators permission needs to be obtained in cases where a time extension is needed).
- The sitting period will be considered over if the actual owner logs in.
No account may be sat during the first 3 weeks of a new World (Server).
The sitter may, on the account being sat and while the sitting period lasts:
- Spend Resources on buildings or researches.
- Save any troops that imminently endangered by an incoming attack, only with a deployment or transport mission to one of the accounts own cities.
Place an account into vacation mode.
The sitter may not:
- Transport resources, neither between cities of the account being sat, nor to any other city.
- Spend Resources on defensive structures or troops.
- Sit an account if he sat another one within the previous 7 days.
- Sit an account that was sat within the previous 7 days.
- Remove an account from vacation mode.
- Change / delete any account characteristics
III. Account exchange
Account Exchanges within a single world must be done with the assistance of a GameOperator.
No complaints will be processed in cases where the players do not change their e-mail addresses after inter world exchanges or free accounts giveaways. Note that the only complaints considered will be the ones that come from the owner of a given accounts permanent email address.
Once a given account changes its owner, 28 days must pass before it changes ownership again. After a new owner takes over a given account he should change the dynamic e-mail address within the first 12 hours after the account switched owners.
It is not allowed to attack any given city owned by a player over 6 times in a single 24 hours period.
Bashing is only allowed when your Alliance is at war with another Alliance The War must be announced on the official izariam.onapi.co.za board, in the correct forum and must comply with the boards specific rules.
Note: Attacking troops that are completely destroyed do not count towards the bashing rule.
It is not allowed for any account to obtain unfair profit out of a lower ranked account in a matter of resources.
This includes but is not limited to:
- # Resources sent from a lower ranked account to a higher ranked one with nothing tangible in return.
- "Loans" that are not returned within 48 hours.
- Trades in which the higher ranked player does not return the resources within 48 hours.
Trades that mean an unfair profit to the higher ranked player by make use of range of ratios which are far off the world-specific ones.
- Sending resources to a higher ranked player in response to an extortion threat is not permitted as an exception to the pushing rule.
- If you unexpectedly receive resources from a lower ranked player, you cannot keep them. Contact your GO immediately and send the resources back to a town owned by the player who pushed you.
After a pushing ban is over you MUST send the resources back to the player who pushed you.
Bounties need to be acknowledged to the GameOperators before they happen. They can only be paid for after the conditions of the bounty have been fulfilled.
- Using a bug for anyones profit intentionally or not reporting a bug intentionally is strictly forbidden.
Using a program as interface between the player and his game is prohibited. Any other form of automatically generated information generated for a group of players advantage with malicious intentions is forbidden as well.
This includes but is not limited to:
Automated island databases.
Note: Only exceptions to this are programs that are expressly approved by game author.
- Players logging on using their mobile phone must tell the Game Operator beforehand.
IX. Abuse of the rules and their applications
Any form, way and or any attempt to get personal profit unfairly out of any staff member`s decision is forbidden.
This includes but its not limited to:
- Non English messages sent to obtain vacation mode.
- Reporting messages that do not break or point at any breaking of the rules.
- Impersonating or claiming to be staff with or without intentions of personal profit.
X. Real Life Threats
- Voicing the intention to find and do harm to another person (for example user, team member or Gameforge representative) within the game, forum as well as the official IRC-Channel is strictly forbidden.
Any action obstructing the player`s overview are forbidden.
This applies amongst other things to:
- Spam through in-game messages
- Commercial for games and other contents respectively
- Anything that causes offense by being of an unacceptable quality that may hurt an individuals integrity is strictly forbidden.
The standards in the game environment will be set by the game team to meet the users moral views.
Content might be censored, punished in a temporary or permanent basis; no complaints will be processed about this and as always the final word will be with the game team.
The game publisher reserves the right to exclude players from outside the publishing country or these ones who are not able to speak the respective native language. This includes but is not limited to: Game, Board and IRC official chat-rooms
Special reminder regarding on:
- Ingame personal messages, ingame alliance pages, ingame alliance applications and ingame circular messages.
- Take into account that a member of the game support team might block you on a temporary or permanent basis.
- At the same time take into consideration that your behavior on any of our services might end up in a permanent or temporary ban from the whole community and its services.